You successfully added to your cart! You can either continue shopping, or checkout now if you'd like.
Note: If you'd like to continue shopping, you can always access your cart from the icon at the upper-right of every page.
Nepal officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal is a landlocked country in South Asia. It is mainly situated in the Himalayas, but also includes parts of the Indo-Gangetic Plain, bordering Tibet of China to the north, and India in the south, east, and west, while it is narrowly separated from Bangladesh by the Siliguri Corridor, and from Bhutan by the Indian state of Sikkim. Nepal has a diverse geography, including fertile plains, subalpine forested hills, and eight of the world's ten tallest mountains, including Mount Everest, the highest point on Earth. Nepal is a multi-ethnic, multi-lingual, multi-religious and multi-cultural state, with Nepali as the official language. Kathmandu is the nation's capital and the largest city.
The preliminary results of the National Census 2021 have shown Nepal's population to be 29 million 192 thousand 480. The population as per the 2011 National Census was 26 million 940 thousand 504. As per the census, there are only 1.4% people are Christian but now a day’s number of Christian are increasing but still have very few spiritual Christian. Many of them, they just want to build their own kingdom not the God’s Kingdom. So in this end time, God’s Kingdom ministries teaching which is written by Dr. Stephens Jones but the lead by God is very much useful and for the all Christian to know the reality of God.
2. Implemented key Interventions in Ja
A. Meeting with Pastors and Tracks Distribution
As lead by the sprit, we (me and Kiran) have visited Ramgopalpur of Mahottari District in April and May Month for the Pastors meet so we can get the more contact of Mahottari and closed area. After 2 hours of travel we reached in Ramgopalpur in the morning. We shared about the God’s Kingdom ministries mission and vision and how this ministry is started as well. We also preach from the tracks of God’s Promise to you and redemption and Jubilee. Pastors they arise some question regarding modality of work.
We have distributed 2 tracks to them all. All the Months we are leading the Pastors and congregation and every month we are doing meeting as well.
B. Gospel Outreach and tracks distribution
As per plan within the Pastor team our leaders are going for the outreach to preach the gospel in the un reached area where there is no Church. In a Month at least 5 times we all are going for the outreach and yet have not covered all the area because still many Municipalities people have not heard the word of god.
C. Church Service:
As per Nepal government, we have holiday on the day of Saturday That is why we are doing fellowship on every Saturday. Within Mahottari District we have six Congregation and five Pastors are leading that congregation in that area. Sometimes My wife Kiran is also leading the Church because most of the lady are coming in the congregation.
Praise and Thanks
1. Praise and thanks to our Lord for the blessed meeting with pastors in different region of Nepal.
2. Praise and thanks to our precious Lord for getting opportunity to share the mission vision of God’s Kingdom ministries and restoration of all Things to the Pastors.
Some Prayer Requests.
1. Please pray for Translation work so we will read the good massage in our one heart language.
2. Please Continue pray for the newly started home fellowship of Saranchiya of Mahottari and their believers (Rakesh Mahato and Ram sagar Mahato) for complete healing.
3. Please pray for our Team leaders of Mahottari (ps. Naresh Paswan, Kamlesh mahara Ps Sahendra Mahato, Ps Ranjeet Paswan and Sanjeet Paswan) to lead the people to grow in Christ and for the Gospel outreach to all the Unreached village of Mahottari.
4. Please pray for our Family (Me, Kiran Joel and Zoya) for sound health and protection.
5. Please pray for evangelism, outreach and ministry work in target area for transformation the target people and community rehabilitation.
6. Please pray for the financial of the Elders to start the Congregation in the New Places.
Finally, I would like to thank our precious Lord Jesus Christ and appreciated and thanks to Mom Linley and Dr. Stephen Jones, all our prayer friends/partner for your kind concern, encouragement, contribution and support with continue praying.
Some Glimpse of outreach and Meeting