You successfully added to your cart! You can either continue shopping, or checkout now if you'd like.
Note: If you'd like to continue shopping, you can always access your cart from the icon at the upper-right of every page.
The “Equality Act” is labeled H.R. 1.
I don’t know how it got to be number 1 unless we have now formed a new congress in a new type of government. I thought congressional bills were numbered sequentially, and surely there was already an H.R. 1 at the beginning.
Among other things, the Equality Act will mean that:
· Biological men will have the “right” to use women’s bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms—even in schools.
· Churches will be forced to provide equal access to LGBTQ ceremonies if the facilities are open to natural marriage ceremonies.
· Churches and religious schools would be forced to hire staff involved in LGBTQ conduct; give men access to restrooms, locker rooms, showers, and sports; allow boys to bunk with girls on camping and overnight trips; and provide insurance to cover hormones, mutilating surgeries, and chemical and surgical abortions.
· Noncompliant churches and schools will lose federal, state, and local tax exemptions and accreditations.
· From pre-K, children will be taught that they can choose their gender, will be encouraged to experiment with each other to find their "identities" and will be able to demand opposite, both and neither sex pronouns (he for a girl, zie for neither, mx for both).
· Pregnancy centers will be forced to provide abortion referrals.
We are learning what it means to be ruled by Democrats and what their idea of “equality” means. It seems to me that any Christian who votes for a Democrat will have to answer to God. Some Democrat congressmen are good people, but they must vote the party line or else the party will persecute them and cut off their funding the next time they run for office.
Take note of any Republican who votes for such garbage.